Hello!!!! Today I am sharing this amazing recipe from peanutbutterpluschocolate !! These peanut butter cookie bars are soft, gooey, and oh so chocolatey!!
Not only are these cookie bars delicious, they take no time at all to make, and they only have five ingredients!! Who wouldn’t want that???
- 1 c Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg, Large
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 c Dark Chocolate Chunks (or a bar, chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Salt (optional)
- First, preheat your oven to 350 F, and line a 6 by 6 with parchment paper. (leave an overhang so you can remove it easily)
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the egg, peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt (if desired) using a handheld mixer until well combined. It should have a doughy texture.
- Lastly, fold in half of the chocolate using a rubber spatula, and press the dough into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 12-14 minutes, and let cool completely. Enjoy!!!